Class-2 Sp. English, Exercises from Model Paper-III/ MP Board


Exercises from Model Paper-III

Change the following verbs adding ‘ing’:
(i)       Look                        -           Looking
(ii)     Cross                      -           Crossing
(iii)    Say                          -           Saying
(iv)    Jump                       -           Jumping
(v)     Help                        -          Helping
(vi)    Tell                          -           Telling

Fill in the blanks with the correct prepositions ‘to’, ‘on’, ‘in’
  1. Teacher’s day is celebrated on 5 September.
  2. I’ll go to school on Monday.
  3. The pen is in my pocket.

Give the past form of the verbs given below:
(i)       Live                         -           Lived
(ii)     Go                           -           Went
(iii)    Help                        -           Helped
(iv)    Like                         -           Liked
(v)     Play                         -           Played
(vi)    Work                       -           Worked
(vii)   Cook                       -           Cooked

Fill in the blanks with the correct words given in brackets:
(i)       My friends are my brothers and sisters. (is/are)
(ii)     I play with my friends. (play/ plays)
(iii)    We work together. (works/work)
(iv)    My friend eats with me. (eat/ eats)

Match the following words with their correct meaning.
            Lead               -                       to show the way
            Hold                -                       to keep in hand

Write 5 sentences on ‘A Visit to a Fair’:
(i)       My family planned a visit to a fair on Sunday.
(ii)     We started from home by  11:00 am
(iii)    There were a lot of shops in the fair.
(iv)    We enjoyed rides and sweets.
(v)     We returned home by 4:00 pm


Add ‘s’ or ‘es’ and rewrite the sentences using correct form of the verbs:
(i)       Sunil takes his breakfast at 8 O’clock. (take)
(ii)     Rahul plays cricket for Indis. (play)
(iii)    My uncle goes to school at half past ten. (go)
(iv)    Ashutosh works hard in his office. (work)

Fill in the blanks with the words given in box.
Dark,           Foolish
(i)       It becomes dark at night.
(ii)     Ramu is clever but his brother is foolish.

Write 5 sentences on ‘My School’ and ‘My Teacher’:

My School

(i)       The name of my school is Shree Saraswati Vidya Niketan.
(ii)     It is 2 Kms from my home.
(iii)    There are 10 teachers and  400 students in my school.
(iv)    We learn and play together at school.
(v)     I proud my school.

My Teacher

(i)       My teacher’s name is Mrs. Sharma.
(ii)     She is an M.A, in English.
(iii)    She teaches us very well.
(iv)    All the students respect her.
(v)     Teachers are our parents at school.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class-5 EVS, Chapter-13, A Shelter so High! , Additional Exercises with Solutions/ NCERT

Class-5, EVS, Chapter-18, No Place for Us?, Additional Exercises with Solutions / NCERT

Class-5 EVS Chapter-1 Super Senses/NCERT

Class-3 EVS, Chapter-8 Flying High, Additional exercises with solutions

Class-4 EVS Chapter-4 The Story of Amrita