Class-3 English (Marigold) Unit-9_1 Don't Tell / NCERT / CBSE Syllabus


Unit - 9_1
Don't Tell

New Words
Enough-  quantity to fully meet the demand
Chance- possibility of something happening
Giant- more in size and strength
Patient- someone who is able to wait

Answer these questions

Q. How old is the speaker?
Ans- The speaker is child.

Q, Who are 'they' and 'them' in the poem?
Ans- 'They' and 'them' in the poem are grown-ups.

Q. What is the secret the speaker is hiding?
Ans- The secret the speaker is hiding is that he is really a grown-up inside.

Word building

Using the letters of the given word, make three words. One is done for you.


blackboard
mother
vegetable
thousand
helicopter
black
the
table
and
cop
board
other
able
sand
let
back
her
get
thou
to

Write the full forms of following words:
Don't , I'm, I'll, can't, it's, isn't, what's, that's

Don’t
Do not
I’m
I am
I’ll
I will
can't
Can not
It’s
It is
Isn’t
Is not
What’s
What is
That’s
That is

Make sentences using the following:
     (He's, she's, you're, we're)
1-    He’s – He’s the captain of football team.
2-    She’s – She’s my best friend.
3-    You’re – You’re invited to the party.
4-    We’re – We’re working on the same paroject.


Now write about two things you will do when you grow up. You can begin like this:
When I grow up I'll - - - -

When I grow up I’ll buy my own bike.
When I grow up I’ll travel alone.

Choose and take the words with a 'j' sound.

January (√)
goose
 germ (√)
jam (√)
Jacket  (√)
giraffe (√)
grow
july (√)
giant  (√)
grapes
grey
june (√)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class-5 EVS, Chapter-13, A Shelter so High! , Additional Exercises with Solutions/ NCERT

Class-5, EVS, Chapter-18, No Place for Us?, Additional Exercises with Solutions / NCERT

Class-5 EVS Chapter-1 Super Senses/NCERT

Class-3 EVS, Chapter-8 Flying High, Additional exercises with solutions

Class-4 EVS Chapter-4 The Story of Amrita